1. Property purchase tax – 4% from the price stated in TAPU.
2. Bank account opening– 2.000 EUR. Compulsory to get Residence Permit (RP) on the territory of Turkey. This is the initial amount to be deposited into the account which you can be withdrawn on the next day after processing RP.
3. RP fee (Residence Permit) – 150 EUR.
4. Authorization letter to obtain TAPU (in case of the absence of the property owner) – 150-200 EUR.
5. Mandatory earthquake insurance fee - 50 EUR per annum.
6. Property insurance (by the client’s request) – 200-500 EUR.
7. Services of the certified translator whose presence during TAPU handing process is mandatory according to the law – 50 EUR.
8. Annual property tax – 0.3% from the price stated in TAPU.
9. Electric and water meter drawing up – 400-600 EUR. 10. Annual investment for residential complex infrastructure ownership – 350-1.200 EUR per annum.
All issues concerning documents processing the company “BravoInvest” take upon themselves. Documents set cost varies from 1.500 to 2.000 EUR (including 4% property acquisition tax and non-recurrent expenditures).
Kilowatt/hour cost in Antalya – Alanya regions varies because of the time of the day, water cost depends on the number of cubic meters used and the rate fixing stated by municipality of the territory there the object is located.